Jeffrey D. Wolf
10866 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90024
T | 310.446.1522
F | 310.881.1148
E | email@example.com
Jeff Wolf is an experienced trial lawyer who has successfully tried cases in state and Federal Court, helping individuals and their families in wrongful death and catastrophic injury cases. He has obtained million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements on behalf of his clients.
Jeff has helped those who have been harmed by the wrongful conduct and neglect of others in cases involving commercial vehicles, aircraft, cruise lines, dangerous conditions of property, and defective products.
Jeff recovered $4.5 Million from the United States Government for his client who was the victim of a helicopter crash. The young pilot survived a mid-air collision at Torrance Airport after air traffic controllers sent his helicopter on a collision course with another helicopter. Jeff obtained a verdict in District Court against the United States Government proving that his client properly followed instructions and that the air traffic controllers gave faulty commands.
Jeff obtained a $3.8 Million jury verdict against Jack in the Box involving a Jack in the Box employee who dropped equipment on a customer’s foot. The case involved difficult medical issues pertaining to Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (“CRPS”). The jury awarded $3 Million of pain and suffering damages, one of the largest of its kind in Kern County, California history.
Jeff successfully represented a victim of the 2008 Metrolink Crash in Chatsworth that occurred when the Metrolink train collided head-on with a Union Pacific freight train. The Metrolink engineer ran a red stop signal while texting.
Jeff recovered $2 Million for the parents of a college student for the wrongful death of their son, killed in an automobile accident. His vehicle had stalled on the freeway, and a truck driver collided into his vehicle, penetrating the passenger compartment.
In addition, Jeff Wolf has demonstrated that drivers can suffer significant injuries even from low speed accidents. He successfully recovered $1.3 Million for a driver who underwent a surgery to fuse the discs in her neck after a low-speed rear end automobile accident.
Jeff obtained an arbitration award of $3.8 Million for a fraud victim who lost his commercial property when a developer promised to convert the property into a surgery center. The developer took the owner’s money and left the property bare.
Jeff previously served as a contributing writer and member of the editorial board of Los Angeles Lawyer Magazine. He is an active member of the Consumer Attorneys of California, Beverly Hills Bar Association, and the Los Angeles Bar Association.
Jeff has been selected as a Super Lawyer by California Super Lawyers Magazine. Prior to that, he was recognized as a “Rising Star” for that publication, which lists the top 2.5 percent of noteworthy attorneys.
Jeff has been actively involved in his community. He has been a board member and Vice President of Legal Affairs at Temple Emanuel of Beverly Hills, board member and coach for Beverly Hills Region 76 AYSO soccer, coach for Beverly Hills Little League and sponsor for Concern Foundation for Cancer Research.
Jeff received his Bachelors of Arts degree from The University of California, Los Angeles and his law degree from Loyola Law School. Jeff started practicing law on the defense side with the law firm of Condon & Forsyth before dedicating his career to representing plaintiffs.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Los Angeles Lawyer Magazine, Member of Editorial Board
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Beverly Hills Bar Association (BHBA)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)
- Century City ProVisors
- Bruin Professionals
- Concern Foundation - Cancer Research
- American Youth Soccer Organization, Region 76
- Super Lawyer, Super Lawyers – Southern California 2014
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers – Southern California 2009-2013
- All State Courts in the State of California
- California Court of Appeal, Ninth District
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- State Bar of California, 1999
Education and Languages
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, CA, J.D., 1999
- University of California at Los Angeles, B.A., English, 1996
- Beverly Hills High School, Beverly Hills, CA
- "Plain, Honest Men: The Making of the American Constitution," Los Angeles Lawyer, April 2010
- "The Buffalo Creek Disaster," Los Angeles Lawyer, February 2009
- "How Health Insurance Affects Damages in a Personal Injury Action," Los Angeles Lawyer, July/August 2008